I may be a few days late but its still fun!
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
ugggg, I should do something with my hair
2. How much cash do you have on you?
cash, what cash? I may have some spare change...
3. What's a word that rhymes with DOOR?
4. Favorite planet?
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
KK my sister
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
Ringtone 10 - its this odd calming tune, but I don't use it because I'd never realize that my phone was ringing.
7. What shirt are you wearing?
Merona scoop neck 3/4 sleeve in cream
8. Do you label yourself?
9. Name the brand of the shoes you're currently wearing:
Mossimo (what can I say I love Target)
10. Bright or Dark Room?
12. Why is there always a missing question?
what missing question?
13. What does your watch look like?
I actually don't wear a watch, I carry a pump and a cell phone
14. What were you doing at midnight last night?
just getting to bed
15. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?
"u luv her" from my sister about her cat that leaves evil piles of litter out side the litter box
16. Where is your nearest 7-11?
no clue, do we even have those in MN??
17. What's a word that you say a lot?
particular or really
18. Who told you he/she loved you last?
19. Last furry thing you touched?
My sister's cat - Peachie!
20. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
good ol' Novolog, I don't think I even took painkillers!
21. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
none, but there are a lot of digital pics that we need to print!
22. Favorite age you have been so far?
23. Your worst enemy?
Umm, not sure, maybe my pancreas??
24. What is your current desktop picture?
no pic -- we can't have them at work and my home computer is on the fritz like my car
25. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Thank you for calling, have a nice day"--at work, or in a conversation I willingly started, "yea, the Vikings as people aren't the greatest..."
26. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, what would it be?
I'm going for the "gold"
27. Do you like someone?
Well, I love my BF but I also have this odd facination with my Endo...
28. The last song you listened to?
In Gods Hands by Nelly Furtado
29. What time of day were you born?
30. What's your favorite number?
31. Where did you live in 1987?
I think West St. Paul, MN in "The Bungalow"
32. Are you jealous of anyone?
Natalie Portman! She is a movie star, beautiful woman and she is now going to an ivy league college; she's got it made.
33. Is anyone jealous of you?
not that I know of, but I couldn't imagine why one would be
34. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
In my dorm room just waking up. It was crazy, classes were canceled that day and we sat watching the news and then there was a lot of conversation on who was behind it, why, and the shock.
35. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
try pushing the button multiple times then accept defeat and sigh deeply
36. Do you consider yourself kind?
37. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
on my neck or wrists or by my right hip
38. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
French or Latin
39. Would you move for the person you loved?
40. Are you touchy-feely?
Not with people; I am with animals and when I shop, I like to grab things and put them back or admire them
41. What's your life motto?
I don't exactly have one grand sweeping motto for my life, just little motivational boosters
42. Name three things you have on you at all times:
minimed pump/glucometer, ID, my WF Visa Debit Card
43. What's your favorite town/city?
I really liked Salem and Boston!
44. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Diet Coke from vending machine at work. Other wise, I paid my sister in cash for our shared car insurance last month
45. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
at the end of my junior year in high school ...
46. Can you change the oil on a car?
no, probably not, it seems simple enough but I tend to break things and I'd hate to mess things up (more) with my car!
47. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
Still with him - He just told me he wants to get a new job and he is willing to pick me up from work tonight
48. How far back do you know your ancestry?
49. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
I wore a strappy, empire waist dress that was a natural brown color for a wedding I attended with Jason (my boyfriend) June 9th.
50. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
my neck and head, I always have a headache it seems...
51. Have you ever been burned by love?
I have been deeply hurt by what I thought was love, but I see in hind sight that it wasn't love
52. Do you have a crush on any bloggers?
No, but I am finding new fascinating blogs every day so that could change I suppose :D
53. Where would you like to live?
I am torn between MN, AZ and somewhere on the east coast, but I haven't visited enough places I am interested in to be able to say "HERE is where I want to live"