3.28.2009

I couldn't resist!!

It called to me from the moment I saw it on the shelf.
Even though I have other meters (plus a silver mini that isn't pictured):

But when I went to the pharmacy last night and saw it was on sale for only $15 I had to have it...

A PURPLE Ultra Mini!
Isn't it adorable?!?!

There is something about having these meters in a variety of colors that brings me a strange sense of diabetes bliss that I can't even begin to explain. I would have a Ultra Mini in every color if I could find a way to justify it. For now, I will settle for my silver, pink and new purple and pray that there isn't a new color introduced later on that I also won't be able to resist...
Is anyone else in love with the One Touch Ultra Mini and its color selection?

4 comments:

Molly said...

I don't have the One Touch Ultra mini (wait...maybe I do, come to think of it...) but I do have a variety of other meters. I love new diabetes stuff..just the change in color (or whatever) makes the mundane more tolerable.
The purple sure is cute! :-)

Scott K. Johnson said...

Ha! That's great!

Lee Ann Thill said...

I have two purples. I sent away for one, but somehow they ended up sending me two. One is in its box, most likely reserved for the day I lose the one in my purse (the original mini, black I think, or maybe silver?). The other purple one is now my bedside meter. It is a beautiful shade of purple! (I just wish it had a back-light!)

*Kendyl* said...

haha I totally understand I get so excited when I get new meters =)... Everyone else who doesn't have diabetes just doesn't understand the excitement when a new color comes out and most wonder why I have more then 1, but I have a pink, green and blue mini plus countless others like the contour and the Ultra smart